Corporate Child Protection Charter
Companies in Thailand are leading the way in combating child sexual exploitation by way of signing the CEOP Corporate Child Protection Charter. This initiative led by CEOP and the British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT) aims to raise awareness of child exploitation issues and to encourage all sectors of society to work to safeguard children.
In signing this important Charter, companies are stating their commitment to the principle of making every child matter, everywhere.
Our pledge to children and young people who are suffering, or at risk of suffering abuse or neglect is that we will:
- Listen to and respect children in our communities
- Put them in touch with people who can help them
- Use our own power to help them and advocate on their behalf
- Promote services that can help them and other children in a similar situation
- Try to ensure that other adults and professionals understand their needs and do what they can to help
For more information please see the Charter in full or contact ICPN@ceop.gsi.gov.uk
Standard Charter Bank Thailand
European Safety Concepts
Mackenzie Smith Law
Jones Lang LaSalle